Ichabod Shop Operations Update
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our national and local communities, the Ichabod Shop has temporarily closed our physical locations to customers.
However, our online store remains open for business!
Here is what we are doing to best continue to serve our Washburn community.
We will update this page with new information as it becomes available.
- To assist you with your online shopping, we are offering free shipping on textbook orders for Summer '20, and on selected merchandise.
- In place of in-store pickup, we are offering Curbside Pickup for those who wish to pick up their order.
- Ichabod Shop has extended the rental return deadline to May 22.
- Rental returns are being accepted via mail or curbside drop-off.
- For more information about rental returns, please visit ichabodshop.com/rentals
- Unfortunately, plans for an in-store buyback have been cancelled for Spring 2020
- However, we have partnered with MBS Textbooks to provide an online buyback. Click here to begin
- Staff will continue to monitor email. Please reach out to us with questions [email protected]
- Though graduation ceremonies have been cancelled, we are offering free shipping on selected regalia, if desired. Click here to listen to Dr. Farley's message to graduating seniors.
- We have reached out to customers who have ordered Masters or Rental regalia, and refunds have been issued to those who did not wish to keep their order.
- Faculty and Staff: Please continue to submit your adoptions for the Fall Semester.
If there are any changes or cancellations to summer courses, and thus textbook requirements, please reach out to our Course Materials Team
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this unprecedented situation. You may find regular updates about the campus response to coronavirus and ways to protect yourself here.
Wishing you good health and wellness,
Ichabod Shop Staff