Log In Options
If you are not a Washburn University student, faculty, or staff, please click the “Guest or Registered User” sign in option below to continue. All other users should use the Washburn Single Sign-On option.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR eBOOK CUSTOMERS: If you purchased your eBook before July 7, 2022, please use the Guest/Registered User Login option to log into your profile and access your eBooks.
Washburn Students, Faculty and Staff
Click the button above and use your Washburn Single Sign-On (the same sign-on you use for my.washburn and D2L) to begin checkout.
Students who wish to pay with their student account should use this option.
Why use your Washburn Single Sign-On?
- Easy checkout - your email and Washburn ID number information is automatically applied to your order.
- View your order and rental book histories, plus see tracking information for shipments.
- Access your eBooks purchased from our website.
- Pay with your student account or credit card.
Guest or Registered Users
Please use our Guest or Registered User option if you are NOT a Washburn student, faculty, or staff.
- Guest users do not need to provide a password or sign up for an account.
- Registered users have billing and shipping addresses saved automatically.
- Registered users can view order history and tracking information.
Students who wish to pay with their student account must use the Washburn Single Sign-On option OR register for an account. Guest users need to checkout with a credit card.