Orders placed after 10 am Central Time will ship the following business day, except during high-volume periods.
Estimated Shipping Times
The map below shows the average shipping time for packages leaving Topeka via UPS Ground.
Please note: Shipping times are estimates, and are subject to Covid-19, changes in weather, distribution, and volume, especially during holiday periods. Service to some remote areas also may require additional delivery days.
- UPS Ground can not deliver to PO Box addresses. Orders will be held at the store until we can obtain a valid shipping address, or will be shipped via USPS.
- UPS Ground serves most destinations in 2-5 business days. See map above for estimated transit days.
- To help protect your investment, a signature will be required for orders totaling $250 or more.
Shipping rates are as follows for domestic shipping in the continental United States.
|Base Charge||Each Additional Item||Maximum Charge|
|2nd Day Air||$13.00||$1.00||$50.00|
Holiday Order Deadlines
To receive your merchandise order by December 24, please order by the dates below.
- Deadline for UPS Ground Orders: Order by December 15
- Deadline for UPS 2-Day: Order by December 21
- Deadline for UPS Next Day: Order by December 22
Hawaii, Alaska and APO/FPO Shipping Rates
- Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, United States territories are subject to additional service fees.
- Please contact the store for a quote if you wish to ship something internationally.
- Customer is responsible for the shipping fees
Special Shipping Fees
Some items we carry require special handling from our carrier. These items are usually very fragile, bulky, or heavy. Items with added shipping fees include:
- Diploma Frames
- Items over 18" in length or 14" x 14"
Back Order Shipments
Customers are charged an extra $1 plus handling for back ordered shipments.