Returning Your Fall Rental Books
As the semester winds down, students will need to return textbook rentals to the Ichabod Shop.
Students have several options to return their books.
All rental books are due Friday, Dec. 11.
Option 1: On Campus Returns
Students who prefer to return rentals on-campus may return books to staff in-store.
Store hours are Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
Option 2: Ship Your Rental Books
Students who are finishing the semester remotely and are not on campus can return their books via UPS.
- You can request a pre-paid shipping label by emailing [email protected] Click here to request a label.
- Packages must be postmarked by Friday, Dec. 11
- You must include your full name and student ID number on a note inside the package so the book(s) can be properly returned on your account. (DO NOT send your student ID card)
- Book(s) must be in good, used condition or better to be returned - no water damage, no pages missing, binding intact, etc.
- All students with outstanding rentals by 5 pm Friday, Dec. 11, will be charged a rental replacement fee. These charges will be posted to the student's WU-View account.
Option 3: Purchase Your Rental Books
If you are interested in purchasing your rental books, please contact us at [email protected], or come in person to complete the purchase transaction. Staff will apply the rental price already paid to the purchase price of the book.
Sell Back Your Textbooks
Students who have purchased their textbooks and would like to sell them have two options to get cash for their books.
Option 1: On Campus Buyback
Students who are in the Topeka area may sell their books in-store.
We plan to hold Buyback Dec. 7 - 11, from 9 am - 4 pm.
Students must present their student ID to sell their books.
Payments can be received by either Cash or Check.
Option 2: Online Buyback
Students who are finishing the semester remotely and are not on campus can sell their books back online. The shipping costs are covered, so there's no cost to you! All you have to do is search for the book(s) you want to sell back, print a prepaid label, and ship your books.
- DO NOT INCLUDE RENTED TEXTBOOKS from the Ichabod Shop or any other company you may have rented from.
- This service is provided by MBS Textbooks. The purchase agreement is between you and MBS Textbooks.
- Your book(s) must be in good condition - no water damage, pages missing, or other damage.
- Payment for your books will either be issued by check or PayPal.
- A prepaid shipping label will be provided, and will be sent to your email from MBS Textbooks.
- If you are unsure if you rented, please contact Ichabod Shop at [email protected], or login to ichabodshop.com to view your rental history