Skip to main content
Item Count: 0
Ichabod Shop Return Policy
All refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
Fall and Spring Semester
- Full refunds will be issued through the 1st Friday of class, with original receipt only.
- Full refunds will be issued through the 2nd Friday of class, with original receipt and drop verification.
- After the 2nd Friday of class: one day after purchase, with original receipt.
- Full refund will be issued through the 3rd day of class, with original receipt.
- All sales are final after 3rd day of class.
Exceptions apply to the following items, which are non-refundable:
- Course Packets
- E-Books (non-refundable 14 days after purchase, or if more than 10% of the product has been viewed and/or if any page(s) of the product has been printed)
- Prepackaged kits (once opened)
- Access codes with the outer seal broken and/or revealing an obscured code are ineligible for return or refund.
- New textbooks must be returned free of any markings, signs, or wear to qualify for a full refund. At the bookstore's discretion, the book may be credited at the USED book price.
Returning other merchandise
- Clothing, gifts and supplies: Returnable for 30 days, in new condition and original packaging, with receipt.
- Undergrad/Masters/Doctorate Cap, Gown, and Tassels can be returned if it is in its unopened original packaging, with receipt, before May 5, 2021.
Master and Doctorate Hoods cannot be returned
- General/Trade books: Returnable for 10 days in new condition, with receipt.
- Study Aids: Returnable for 1 day in new condition, with receipt.
- Technology products, SD cards, or Flash Drives: Returnable for 5 days if unopened and in new condition, with receipt.
- Returns because of defect: Any defective item may be returned or exchanged with receipt.
- NO RETURNS ARE ALLOWED ON CLEARANCE MERCHANDISE
All policies above apply
- For any return or exchange of items purchased through this site, the original receipt must be presented. That receipt includes a bar code and is an 8.5 x 11" receipt packed with your order.
- Your order confirmation email is not a sufficient receipt and will not be accepted.
- Any Pre-Ordered textbooks not claimed by the 2nd Friday of class will be refunded less a $15 restocking fee.
- Web orders (orders that are not Pre-Ordered and are placed prior to the 3rd week of class) that are not claimed within one week of processing will be refunded less a $15 restocking fee.
- Online orders for backordered textbooks: All sales are final after the 3rd Friday of classes. Orders that are not claimed within one week of order processing will be re-shelved without any refund or additional restocking fee.
- Online orders for merchandise that are not claimed within 30 days of purchase will be refunded less a $15 restocking fee.
- If you refuse a shipment, your order will be refunded less the shipping costs, and a $15 restocking fee will be applied.